Senior Cost Estimator
“ Are you looking for a challenge?
Get the best opportunity to live and work in the UAE”
- Technical/ engineering Bachelor degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
- Ability to envision the entire project from start to end
- Excellent analytical skills.
- 8 years of dredging experience
- Experience with large scale multidisciplinary projects
- Fundamental understanding of costing methodologies.
- Very attractive salary
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave 42 calendar days
- Air ticket for employee and if applicable family members.
Need a career in a fast growing Multinational company, where you can build a career in a supportive, challenging and rewarding environment? Please contact us. We have several job opportunities you might be interested in.
You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can go to
NB: Please refer to the job reference (Ref:001) in the email subject.
National Marine Dredging Company “NMDC” aims to be the largest dredging player in the Arab’s Gulf region. Besides its mainstream business of dredging and land reclamation, NMDC targets to expand into complete marine works to include civil marine construction, off-shore civil works and procurement (EPC), With a well-planned expansion of the dredging fleet and backed by a re-structuring of its internal processes to improve on quality, marketing and talent acquisition, NMDC is set for the next huge leap.
|Date Updated||Wednesday 13 February 2013|
|Education level||Middle | High|
|Contact||Mr. Anton Hoogendoorn|